|Morning||–||06:00 – 07:00|
|Afternoon||–||13:00 – 14:00|
|Evening||–||16:30 – 18.00|
View Timetable →
The Hospital is located inside the University of Dodoma (UDOM), Dodoma City .
Tanzania, East africa.
Latest Tips & News:
Utangulizi Tume ya Taifa ya Uchaguzi kwa mamlaka iliyopewa chini ya ibara ya 41 (4)…
Introduction Group of Eye disorders characterized by: Characteristic Progressive optic neuropathy Characteristic irreversible visual field…
Jumla ya wataalamu wa TEHAMA 36 Kutoka Taasisi zilizo chini ya Wizara ya Afya na…
Introduction The oncology unit was established on early 2018 Two Oncologists One trained nurse on…
DEFINITION Pain is defined as an unpleasant sensory or emotional experience associated with actual or…
WardsView more →
The Benjamin Mkapa Medical Records Department is to maintain clear and complete medical record on every patient who visiting the ………..
View more →
BMH accept a various Insurance companies, Please click the button below to view all accepted Insurance…
View more →
Facilitate development of pharmacy related standardized policies and procedures to ensure that are implemented and regularly updated ……..
View more →
Centres of Excellence
Health Care Professionals
CORONAVIRUS INFECTION PREVENTION AND CONTROL PRINCIPLES
- IPC includes all practices used to identify and reduce the risk of infections developing and spreading
- IPC is fundamental to health care quality improvement.
- It is required in preparation for any emerging diseases
- It’s the basic right for our patients/clients and healthcare worker.Corona virus infection prevention and control
KIDNEY TRANSPLANT .Benjamin Mkapa Hospital (BMH) has become the second health facility in the country after Muhimbili
National Hospital (MNH) to perform kidney transplant, saving millions of foreign currency
which had to be used to send patients abroad for the health service.kidney transplant
To ensure safety of health workers and patients:
- Put on in donning area before entering the red zone at all times.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose or eyes with your contaminated hands (i.e. gloved hands).
- Avoid transmission to others (patients, co-workers, visitors) by not touching others with contaminated hands.
- Remove facial protection last as per instruction.Personal protective equipment (PPE) use for Coronavirus